Enhanced root exudation induces microbial feedbacks to N cycling in a pine forest under long-term CO2 fumigation
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 187–194, February 2011
How to Cite
Phillips, R. P., Finzi, A. C. and Bernhardt, E. S. (2011), Enhanced root exudation induces microbial feedbacks to N cycling in a pine forest under long-term CO2 fumigation. Ecology Letters, 14: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01570.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Editor, Nancy Johnson Manuscript received 10 August 2010 First decision made 6 September 2010 Manuscript accepted 21 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!