The evolution of unconditional strategies via the ‘multiplier effect’
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 237–243, March 2011
How to Cite
McNamara, J. M. and Dall, S. R. X. (2011), The evolution of unconditional strategies via the ‘multiplier effect’. Ecology Letters, 14: 237–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01576.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Editor, Jean Clobert Manuscript received 10 June 2010 First decision made 13 July 2010 Second decision made 22 September 2010 Third decision made 3 November 2010 Manuscript accepted 3 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!