Correspondence and present address: 4000 S 80th St, Lincoln, NE 68506, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The origins of the Redfield nitrogen-to-phosphorus ratio are in a homoeostatic protein-to-rRNA ratio
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 244–250, March 2011
How to Cite
Loladze, I. and Elser, J. J. (2011), The origins of the Redfield nitrogen-to-phosphorus ratio are in a homoeostatic protein-to-rRNA ratio. Ecology Letters, 14: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01577.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 21 October 2010 First decision made 24 November 2010 Manuscript accepted 2 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!