Correspondence and present address: Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology – Miall Building, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK and NCB-Naturalis, Postbus 9517, 2300 RA, Leiden, The Netherlands. E-mail: email@example.com
Natural and within-farmland biodiversity enhances crop productivity
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 251–259, March 2011
How to Cite
Carvalheiro, L. G., Veldtman, R., Shenkute, A. G., Tesfay, G. B., Pirk, C. W. W., Donaldson, J. S. and Nicolson, S. W. (2011), Natural and within-farmland biodiversity enhances crop productivity. Ecology Letters, 14: 251–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01579.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Editor, Thomas Crist Manuscript received 23 August 2010 First decision made 30 September 2010 Second decision made 29 November 2010 Manuscript accepted 9 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!