Distance-limited dispersal promotes coexistence at habitat boundaries: reconsidering the competitive exclusion principle
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 260–266, March 2011
How to Cite
Débarre, F. and Lenormand, T. (2011), Distance-limited dispersal promotes coexistence at habitat boundaries: reconsidering the competitive exclusion principle. Ecology Letters, 14: 260–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2010.01580.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
- Editor, Jean-Michel Gaillard Manuscript received 27 September 2010 First decision made 29 October 2010 Manuscript accepted 8 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!