Present address: Division of Biology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA
Prey change behaviour with predation threat, but demographic effects vary with prey density: experiments with grasshoppers and birds
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 335–340, April 2011
How to Cite
Belovsky, G. E., Laws, A. N. and Slade, J. B. (2011), Prey change behaviour with predation threat, but demographic effects vary with prey density: experiments with grasshoppers and birds. Ecology Letters, 14: 335–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01591.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Editor, Tim Benton Manuscript received 20 December 2010 Manuscript accepted 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!