Correspondence and present address: National Research Council Fellow, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Northwest Fisheries Science Center, Seattle, WA 98112, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Habitat structure determines resource use by zooplankton in temperate lakes
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 364–372, April 2011
How to Cite
Francis, T. B., Schindler, D. E., Holtgrieve, G. W., Larson, E. R., Scheuerell, M. D., Semmens, B. X. and Ward, E. J. (2011), Habitat structure determines resource use by zooplankton in temperate lakes. Ecology Letters, 14: 364–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01597.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Editor, James Elser Manuscript received 25 October 2010 First decision made 30 November 2010 Manuscript accepted 21 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!