Latitudinal patterns in plant defense: evolution of cardenolides, their toxicity and induction following herbivory
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 476–483, May 2011
How to Cite
Rasmann, S. and Agrawal, A. A. (2011), Latitudinal patterns in plant defense: evolution of cardenolides, their toxicity and induction following herbivory. Ecology Letters, 14: 476–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01609.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Editor, Vojtech Novotny Manuscript received 3 January 2011 First decision made 3 February 2011 Manuscript accepted 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!