Organic nutrient uptake by mycorrhizal fungi enhances ecosystem carbon storage: a model-based assessment
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 493–502, May 2011
How to Cite
Orwin, K. H., Kirschbaum, M. U. F., St John, M. G. and Dickie, I. A. (2011), Organic nutrient uptake by mycorrhizal fungi enhances ecosystem carbon storage: a model-based assessment. Ecology Letters, 14: 493–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01611.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Editor, Wim van der Putten Manuscript received 4 October 2010 First decision made 27 October 2010 Second decision made 7 January 2011 Manuscript accepted 21 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!