A unified model of island biogeography sheds light on the zone of radiation
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 552–560, June 2011
How to Cite
Rosindell, J. and Phillimore, A. B. (2011), A unified model of island biogeography sheds light on the zone of radiation. Ecology Letters, 14: 552–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01617.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Editor, Fangliang He Manuscript received 12 January 2011 First decision made 22 February 2011 Manuscript accepted 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!