Parallel declines in species and genetic diversity in tropical forest fragments
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 582–590, June 2011
How to Cite
Struebig, M. J., Kingston, T., Petit, E. J., Le Comber, S. C., Zubaid, A., Mohd-Adnan, A. and Rossiter, S. J. (2011), Parallel declines in species and genetic diversity in tropical forest fragments. Ecology Letters, 14: 582–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01623.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Editor, Marcel Holyoak Manuscript received 9 February 2011 First decision made 8 March 2011 Manuscript accepted 28 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!