These authors contributed equally to this work
Host–parasite coevolutionary arms races give way to fluctuating selection
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 635–642, July 2011
How to Cite
Hall, A. R., Scanlan, P. D., Morgan, A. D. and Buckling, A. (2011), Host–parasite coevolutionary arms races give way to fluctuating selection. Ecology Letters, 14: 635–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01624.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Editor, Gregor Fussmann Manuscript received 9 February 2011 First decision made 16 March 2011 Manuscript accepted 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!