Neutral communities may lead to decreasing diversity-disturbance relationships: insights from a generic simulation model
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 653–660, July 2011
How to Cite
dos Santos, F. A. S., Johst, K. and Grimm, V. (2011), Neutral communities may lead to decreasing diversity-disturbance relationships: insights from a generic simulation model. Ecology Letters, 14: 653–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01626.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Editor, Katriona Shea Manuscript received 2 December 2010 First decision made 7 January 2011 Second decision made 18 March 2011 Manuscript accepted 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!