Ice age climate, evolutionary constraints and diversity patterns of European dung beetles
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 741–748, August 2011
How to Cite
Hortal, J., Diniz-Filho, J. A. F., Bini, L. M., Rodríguez, M. Á., Baselga, A., Nogués-Bravo, D., Rangel, T. F., Hawkins, B. A. and Lobo, J. M. (2011), Ice age climate, evolutionary constraints and diversity patterns of European dung beetles. Ecology Letters, 14: 741–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01634.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
- Editor, Hector Arita Manuscript received 14 October 2010 First decision made 13 November 2010 Second decision made 22 March 2011 Manuscript accepted 1 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!