Present address: Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK. email@example.com
Antagonistic competition moderates virulence in Bacillus thuringiensis
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 765–772, August 2011
How to Cite
Garbutt, J., Bonsall, M. B., Wright, D. J. and Raymond, B. (2011), Antagonistic competition moderates virulence in Bacillus thuringiensis. Ecology Letters, 14: 765–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01638.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Editor, Jacob Koella Manuscript received 12 October 2010 First Decision made 17 November 2010 Second Decision made 1 March 2011 Third Decision made 6 May 2011 Manuscript accepted 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!