Linné’s floral clock is slow without pollinators – flower closure and plant-pollinator interaction webs
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 896–904, September 2011
How to Cite
Fründ, J., Dormann, C. F. and Tscharntke, T. (2011), Linné’s floral clock is slow without pollinators – flower closure and plant-pollinator interaction webs. Ecology Letters, 14: 896–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01654.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Editor, Mark Vellend Manuscript received 18 February 2011 First decision made 28 March 2011 Second decision made 4 June 2011 Manuscript accepted 8 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!