Belowground biodiversity effects of plant symbionts support aboveground productivity
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1001–1009, October 2011
How to Cite
Wagg, C., Jansa, J., Schmid, B. and van der Heijden, M. G. A. (2011), Belowground biodiversity effects of plant symbionts support aboveground productivity. Ecology Letters, 14: 1001–1009. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01666.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Editor, Nancy Johnson Manuscript received 7 February 2011 First decision made 15 March 2011 Second decision made 6 June 2011 Manuscript accepted 26 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!