Sexually extravagant males age more rapidly
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1017–1024, October 2011
How to Cite
Preston, B. T., Jalme, M. S., Hingrat, Y., Lacroix, F. and Sorci, G. (2011), Sexually extravagant males age more rapidly. Ecology Letters, 14: 1017–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01668.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Editor, Greg Grether Manuscript received 25 April 2011 First decision made 20 May 2011 Manuscript accepted 30 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!