The impact of rapid evolution on population dynamics in the wild: experimental test of eco-evolutionary dynamics
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1084–1092, November 2011
How to Cite
Turcotte, M. M., Reznick, D. N. and Hare, J. D. (2011), The impact of rapid evolution on population dynamics in the wild: experimental test of eco-evolutionary dynamics. Ecology Letters, 14: 1084–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01676.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Editor, Mark Vellend Manuscript received 6 June 2011 First decision made 30 June 2011 Manuscript accepted 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!