Tri-trophic interactions affect density dependence of seed fate in a tropical forest palm
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1093–1100, November 2011
How to Cite
Visser, M. D., Muller-Landau, H. C., Wright, S. J., Rutten, G. and Jansen, P. A. (2011), Tri-trophic interactions affect density dependence of seed fate in a tropical forest palm. Ecology Letters, 14: 1093–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01677.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 9 February 2011 First decision made 20 March 2011 Second decision made 28 June 2011, Manuscript accepted 20 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!