Putting prey and predator into the CO2 equation – qualitative and quantitative effects of ocean acidification on predator–prey interactions
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1143–1148, November 2011
How to Cite
Ferrari, M. C. O., McCormick, M. I., Munday, P. L., Meekan, M. G., Dixson, D. L., Lonnstedt, Ö. and Chivers, D. P. (2011), Putting prey and predator into the CO2 equation – qualitative and quantitative effects of ocean acidification on predator–prey interactions. Ecology Letters, 14: 1143–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01683.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Editor, Tim Wootton Manuscript received 6 June 2011 First decision made 8 July 2011 Second decision made 27 July 2011 Third decision made 12 August 2011 Manuscript accepted 17 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!