Recruitment facilitation can promote coexistence and buffer population growth in metacommunities
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1201–1210, December 2011
How to Cite
Gouhier, T. C., Menge, B. A. and Hacker, S. D. (2011), Recruitment facilitation can promote coexistence and buffer population growth in metacommunities. Ecology Letters, 14: 1201–1210. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01690.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Editor, Gregor Fussmann Manuscript received 6 June 2011 First decision made 13 July 2011 Second decision made 27 August 2011 Manuscript accepted 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!