Tree species richness promotes productivity in temperate forests through strong complementarity between species
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1211–1219, December 2011
How to Cite
Morin, X., Fahse, L., Scherer-Lorenzen, M. and Bugmann, H. (2011), Tree species richness promotes productivity in temperate forests through strong complementarity between species. Ecology Letters, 14: 1211–1219. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01691.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Editor, Katharine Suding Manuscript received 22 April 2011 First decision made 31 May 2011 Second decision made 17 August 2011 Manuscript accepted 6 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!