Contrasting effects of insect and molluscan herbivores on plant diversity in a long-term field experiment
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1246–1253, December 2011
How to Cite
Allan, E. and Crawley, M. J. (2011), Contrasting effects of insect and molluscan herbivores on plant diversity in a long-term field experiment. Ecology Letters, 14: 1246–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01694.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Editor, Vojtech Novotny Manuscript received 7 April 2011 First decision made 9 May 2011 Second decision made 21 July 2011 Manuscript accepted 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!