Disentangling the roles of frequency-vs. state-dependence in generating individual differences in behavioural plasticity
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1254–1262, December 2011
How to Cite
Mathot, K. J., van den Hout, P. J., Piersma, T., Kempenaers, B., Réale, D. and Dingemanse, N. J. (2011), Disentangling the roles of frequency-vs. state-dependence in generating individual differences in behavioural plasticity. Ecology Letters, 14: 1254–1262. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01698.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Editor, Andrew Sih Manuscript received: 15 July 2011 First decision made 18 August 2011 Manuscript accepted 15 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!