KYOUSEI Science Center for Life and Nature, Nara Women’s University, Kitauoyahigashi-machi, Nara 630-8506, Japan
A macro-scale perspective on within-farm management: how climate and topography alter the effect of farming practices
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1263–1272, December 2011
How to Cite
Amano, T., Kusumoto, Y., Okamura, H., Baba, Y. G., Hamasaki, K., Tanaka, K. and Yamamoto, S. (2011), A macro-scale perspective on within-farm management: how climate and topography alter the effect of farming practices. Ecology Letters, 14: 1263–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01699.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Editor, David Kleijn Manuscript received 08 August 2011 First decision made 01 September 2011 Manuscript accepted 16 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!