Both the authors contributed equally to this work.
Stomatal innovation and the rise of seed plants
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2012
How to Cite
McAdam, S. A. M. and Brodribb, T. J. (2012), Stomatal innovation and the rise of seed plants. Ecology Letters, 15: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01700.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Editor, Elsa Cleland Manuscript received 8 July 2011 First decision made 4 August 2011 Second decision made 8 September 2011 Manuscript accepted 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!