Are patterns of density dependence in the Global Population Dynamics Database driven by uncertainty about population abundance?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 17–23, January 2012
How to Cite
Knape, J. and de Valpine, P. (2012), Are patterns of density dependence in the Global Population Dynamics Database driven by uncertainty about population abundance?. Ecology Letters, 15: 17–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01702.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Editor, Jean-Michel Gaillard Manuscript received 30 June 2011 First decision made 9 August 2011 Manuscript accepted 21 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!