Migratory flyway and geographical distance are barriers to the gene flow of influenza virus among North American birds
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 24–33, January 2012
How to Cite
Lam, T. T.-Y., Ip, H. S., Ghedin, E., Wentworth, D. E., Halpin, R. A., Stockwell, T. B., Spiro, D. J., Dusek, R. J., Bortner, J. B., Hoskins, J., Bales, B. D., Yparraguirre, D. R. and Holmes, E. C. (2012), Migratory flyway and geographical distance are barriers to the gene flow of influenza virus among North American birds. Ecology Letters, 15: 24–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01703.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Editor, Ran Nathan Manuscript received 16 May 2011 First decision made 24 June 2011 Second decision made 12 September 2011 Manuscript accepted 15 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!