Phylogenetic density dependence and environmental filtering predict seedling mortality in a tropical forest
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 34–41, January 2012
How to Cite
Paine, C. E. T., Norden, N., Chave, J., Forget, P.-M., Fortunel, C., Dexter, K. G. and Baraloto, C. (2012), Phylogenetic density dependence and environmental filtering predict seedling mortality in a tropical forest. Ecology Letters, 15: 34–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01705.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Editor, Jessica Gurevitch Manuscript received 1 August 2011 First decision made 5 September 2011 Manuscript accepted 23 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!