Male house mice evolving with post-copulatory sexual selection sire embryos with increased viability
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 42–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Firman, R. C. and Simmons, L. W. (2012), Male house mice evolving with post-copulatory sexual selection sire embryos with increased viability. Ecology Letters, 15: 42–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01706.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Editor, Greg Grether Manuscript received 1 june 2011 First decision made 4 july 2011 Manuscript accepted 27 september 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!