Solar radiation decreases parasitism in Daphnia
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 47–54, January 2012
How to Cite
Overholt, E. P., Hall, S. R., Williamson, C. E., Meikle, C. K., Duffy, M. A. and Cáceres, C. E. (2012), Solar radiation decreases parasitism in Daphnia. Ecology Letters, 15: 47–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01707.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Editor, Kevin Lafferty Manuscript received 28 July 2011 First decision made 24 August 2011 Second decision made 21 September 2011 Manuscript accepted 2 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!