Experimental evidence for a phylogenetic Janzen–Connell effect in a subtropical forest
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 111–118, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, X., Liang, M., Etienne, R. S., Wang, Y., Staehelin, C. and Yu, S. (2012), Experimental evidence for a phylogenetic Janzen–Connell effect in a subtropical forest. Ecology Letters, 15: 111–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01715.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 8 August 2011 First decision made 12 September 2011 Manuscript accepted 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!