An evolutionary mechanism for diversity in siderophore-producing bacteria
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 119–125, February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, W., van Baalen, M. and Jansen, V. A. A. (2012), An evolutionary mechanism for diversity in siderophore-producing bacteria. Ecology Letters, 15: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01717.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Editor, Bernd Blasius Manuscript received 27 June 2011 First decision made 24 July 2011 Second decision made 27 October 2011 Manuscript accepted 4 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!