Multiple resource limitation theory applied to herbivorous consumers: Liebig’s minimum rule vs. interactive co-limitation
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 142–150, February 2012
How to Cite
Sperfeld, E., Martin-Creuzburg, D. and Wacker, A. (2012), Multiple resource limitation theory applied to herbivorous consumers: Liebig’s minimum rule vs. interactive co-limitation. Ecology Letters, 15: 142–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01719.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 4 August 2011 First decision made 8 September 2011 Second decision made 7 November 2011 >Manuscript accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!