Multiple resource limitation theory applied to herbivorous consumers: Liebig’s minimum rule vs. interactive co-limitation
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 142–150, February 2012
How to Cite
Sperfeld, E., Martin-Creuzburg, D. and Wacker, A. (2012), Multiple resource limitation theory applied to herbivorous consumers: Liebig’s minimum rule vs. interactive co-limitation. Ecology Letters, 15: 142–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01719.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 4 August 2011 First decision made 8 September 2011 Second decision made 7 November 2011 >Manuscript accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!