These authors contributed equally to this work.
Do assembly history effects attenuate from species to ecosystem properties? A field test with wood-inhabiting fungi
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 133–141, February 2012
How to Cite
Dickie, I. A., Fukami, T., Wilkie, J. P., Allen, R. B. and Buchanan, P. K. (2012), Do assembly history effects attenuate from species to ecosystem properties? A field test with wood-inhabiting fungi. Ecology Letters, 15: 133–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01722.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Editor, Hafiz Maherali Manuscript received 20 July 2011 First decision made 26 August 2011 Second decision made 8 November 2011 Third decision made 22 November 2011 Manuscript accepted 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!