Cross-kingdom interactions matter: fungal-mediated interactions structure an insect community on oak
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 177–185, March 2012
How to Cite
Tack, A. J. M., Gripenberg, S. and Roslin, T. (2012), Cross-kingdom interactions matter: fungal-mediated interactions structure an insect community on oak. Ecology Letters, 15: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01724.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Editor, Michael Bonsall Manuscript received 18 July 2011 First decision made 19 August 2011 Second decision made 17 November 2011 Manuscript accepted 25 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!