Directional biases and resource-dependence in dispersal generate spatial patterning in a consumer–producer model
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 209–217, March 2012
How to Cite
Anderson, K. E., Hilker, F. M. and Nisbet, R. M. (2012), Directional biases and resource-dependence in dispersal generate spatial patterning in a consumer–producer model. Ecology Letters, 15: 209–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01727.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Editor, Frederick Adler Manuscript received 6 June 2011 First Decision made 8 July 2011 Second Decision made 13 October 2011 Manuscript accepted 28 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!