Warming, CO2, and nitrogen deposition interactively affect a plant-pollinator mutualism
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 227–234, March 2012
How to Cite
Hoover, S. E. R., Ladley, J. J., Shchepetkina, A. A., Tisch, M., Gieseg, S. P. and Tylianakis, J. M. (2012), Warming, CO2, and nitrogen deposition interactively affect a plant-pollinator mutualism. Ecology Letters, 15: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01729.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Editor, Rebecca Irwin Manuscript received 24 October 2011 First decision made 17 November 2011 Second decision made 5 December 2011 Manuscript accepted 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!