What causes latitudinal gradients in species diversity? Evolutionary processes and ecological constraints on swallowtail biodiversity
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 267–277, March 2012
How to Cite
Condamine, F. L., Sperling, F. A. H., Wahlberg, N., Rasplus, J.-Y. and Kergoat, G. J. (2012), What causes latitudinal gradients in species diversity? Evolutionary processes and ecological constraints on swallowtail biodiversity. Ecology Letters, 15: 267–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01737.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Editor, John Wiens Manuscript received 27 September 2011 First decision made 20 October 2011 Second decision made 16 November 2011 Third decision 4 December 2011 Manuscript accepted 19 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!