Ocean acidification reduces coral recruitment by disrupting intimate larval-algal settlement interactions
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 338–346, April 2012
How to Cite
Doropoulos, C., Ward, S., Diaz-Pulido, G., Hoegh-Guldberg, O. and Mumby, P. J. (2012), Ocean acidification reduces coral recruitment by disrupting intimate larval-algal settlement interactions. Ecology Letters, 15: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01743.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Editor, J. Emmett Duffy anuscript received 15 November 2011 irst decision made 24 December 2011 anuscript accepted 8 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!