†Present address: Center for Macroecology, Evolution and Climate, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark.
The cost of policy simplification in conservation incentive programs
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 406–414, May 2012
How to Cite
Armsworth, P. R., Acs, S., Dallimer, M., Gaston, K. J., Hanley, N. and Wilson, P. (2012), The cost of policy simplification in conservation incentive programs. Ecology Letters, 15: 406–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01747.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Editor, Stephen Polasky >Manuscript received 12 August 2011 First decision made 14 September 2011 Second decision made 8 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 22 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!