Rapid genetic change underpins antagonistic coevolution in a natural host-pathogen metapopulation
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 425–435, May 2012
How to Cite
Thrall, P. H., Laine, A.-L., Ravensdale, M., Nemri, A., Dodds, P. N., Barrett, L. G. and Burdon, J. J. (2012), Rapid genetic change underpins antagonistic coevolution in a natural host-pathogen metapopulation. Ecology Letters, 15: 425–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01749.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Editor, Marcel Holyoak Manuscript received 14 December 2011 First decision made 5 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 30 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!