Body mass constraints on feeding rates determine the consequences of predator loss
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 436–443, May 2012
How to Cite
Schneider, F. D., Scheu, S. and Brose, U. (2012), Body mass constraints on feeding rates determine the consequences of predator loss. Ecology Letters, 15: 436–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01750.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Editor, Giulio De Leo Manuscript received 10 November 2011 First decision made 8 December 2011 Second decision made 27 December 2011 Third decision made 16 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 31 January 2012
Vol. 17, Issue 10, 1339–1340, Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!