Increasing antagonistic interactions cause bacterial communities to collapse at high diversity
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 468–474, May 2012
How to Cite
Becker, J., Eisenhauer, N., Scheu, S. and Jousset, A. (2012), Increasing antagonistic interactions cause bacterial communities to collapse at high diversity. Ecology Letters, 15: 468–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01759.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Editor, Gregor Fussmann Manuscript received 26 December 2011 First decision made 27 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 8 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!