Structure and mechanism of diet specialisation: testing models of individual variation in resource use with sea otters
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 475–483, May 2012
How to Cite
Tim Tinker, M., Guimarães, P. R., Novak, M., Marquitti, F. M. D., Bodkin, J. L., Staedler, M., Bentall, G. and Estes, J. A. (2012), Structure and mechanism of diet specialisation: testing models of individual variation in resource use with sea otters. Ecology Letters, 15: 475–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01760.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Editor, John Fryxell Manuscript received 8 December 2011 First decision made 17 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 8 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!