A curve of thresholds governs plague epizootics in Central Asia
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 554–560, June 2012
How to Cite
Reijniers, J., Davis, S., Begon, M., Heesterbeek, J. A. P., Ageyev, V. S. and Leirs, H. (2012), A curve of thresholds governs plague epizootics in Central Asia. Ecology Letters, 15: 554–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01767.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Editor, Richard Ostfeld Manuscript received 5 December 2011 First decision made 13 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 24 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!