Present address: Division of Fisheries Ecology, Southwest Fisheries Science Center, 110 Shaffer Rd. Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
Spatial scale and divergent patterns of variation in adapted traits in the ocean
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 568–575, June 2012
How to Cite
Hice, L. A., Duffy, T. A., Munch, S. B. and Conover, D. O. (2012), Spatial scale and divergent patterns of variation in adapted traits in the ocean. Ecology Letters, 15: 568–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01769.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Editor, Dustin Marshall Manuscript received 19 September 2011 First decision made 13 October 2011 Second decision made 4 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!