These authors contributed equally to this work.
Density-dependent investment in costly anti-predator defences: an explanation for the weak survival benefit of group living
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 576–583, June 2012
How to Cite
Daly, D., Higginson, A. D., Chen, D., Ruxton, G. D. and Speed, M. P. (2012), Density-dependent investment in costly anti-predator defences: an explanation for the weak survival benefit of group living. Ecology Letters, 15: 576–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01770.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Editor, Minus van Baalen Manuscript received 6 October 2011 First decision made 9 November 2011 Second decision made 16 February 2012 Manuscript accepted 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!