Diversity-dependent stability under mowing and nutrient addition: evidence from a 7-year grassland experiment
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 619–626, June 2012
How to Cite
Yang, H., Jiang, L., Li, L., Li, A., Wu, M. and Wan, S. (2012), Diversity-dependent stability under mowing and nutrient addition: evidence from a 7-year grassland experiment. Ecology Letters, 15: 619–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01778.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Editor, John Arnone Manuscript received 13 October 2011 First decision made 12 November 2011 Second decision made 22 January 2012 Manuscript accepted 15 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!